Licensed & Certified Mold Removal Services
We are industry licensed and IICRC certified and have been in the business for over 15 years. We are the mold removal company of choice for any and all mold removal, testing & inspection. We specialize in safe black mold abatement, attic, basement and crawl space mold remediation.
We walk into any mold removal job with the main objective of ensuring your home, workspace or commercial building, anywhere in Toronto or the GTA, is left safe, clean and mold-free with absolutely no inconvenience to you.
Why is Mold Removal Essential?
When addressing why mold removal is essential, it’s first important to understand that there are different kinds of molds, ranging from damaging to absolutely toxic mold. And hence mold remediation and removal is absolutely essential.
Mold brings destruction not only to furniture, but to ceilings, dry walls, entire basements, attics, crawl spaces, items in storage such as carpets, suitcases etc. That’s just one half of it. The other half is mold can lead to severe or chronic health conditions. It can also induce headaches, nausea etc.
What places are most susceptible to Mold Growth?
Mold thrives in a high moisture environment. Here’s a quick list of the most susceptible areas:
- Crawl Spaces
- Cold Rooms
- Storage Rooms
- A room or home recently subjected to flooding or leaks
Mold inspection and testing should be done regularly in these places and based on the findings set up a mold remediation appointment immediately.
Here are quick indicators of how you can tell if it’s time to call for a Mold removal service immediately, as all mold is not always visible!
- Musty or Damp smell: It’s a very distinct smell that is caused by the presence of mold spores. It’s one of the best indicator.
- Water Damage: if there’s been flooding or leaks in your home, workspace or a home you intend to purchase you must check for mold, performed by a reputable mold inspector. Excess water could be trapped in the walls or the dry wall that needs to be dried up professionally and immediately in order to prevent the manifestation of toxic or black mold.
- Long lasting Respiratory issues: if you notice that an existing issue such as asthma is being triggered more often, it’s a great indicator that you need to get the air quality of your home or space tested. An increase in allergy symptoms or respiratory infections can be an indicator of mold present in that space.
- Visible Mold Growth: It can appear differently in different situations. Different shapes and sizes as well as different colours (black, brown, blue, green, black) out of these, black mold is the most dangerous and black mold removal MUST be done by a professional.
What is our Mold Removal process?
We conduct a thorough investigation of the area. Swabs, air quality tests, infrared moisture scanners.
We have all collected samples immediately sent out for testing to industry certified labs, so we know what we are dealing with and can deploy the necessary treatments to ensure mold removal is successful and safe.
Depending on the test results and the concentration of mold in the area, we ensure it has been sealed off from any adjoining areas and is now accessible only by professionals with the necessary equipment – creating a decontamination chamber. We then engage the procedures necessary to remove the mold and then eliminate moisture completely. All chemical treatments (anti fungal & antimicrobial) are human and pet safe.
Restoration & Final Testing
Once the mold has been taken care of and the moisture eliminated, we ensure the space is left safe and spotless. We conduct the final tests that include an air quality and swabs to ensure complete mold removal has taken place.
We offer mold consultations on mold removal in Toronto, Mississauga Brampton, Vaughan, Markham and all of the GTA.
Call us today for a hassle-free experience: 905-882-3141