Crawl Space Mold Remediation, Testing & Inspection
We offer expert crawl space mold removal services in Toronto & The GTA.
Crawl spaces are beneficial to homes, but come with the additional requirement of maintaining them, as failure to do that will cause mold that can be concerning if not addressed early.
While crawl space mold remediation is common and easily available, it’s important to understand the extend of damage the mold has caused, what were the causes and how best to prevent it from reoccurring – That’s where we can help!
We are a family run business and have seen several hundred crawl spaces in over 15 years of service. Being IRCC certified, we conduct mold removal, mold remediation, mold inspection & testing as well as basement mold removal, attic mold removal & black mold removal too.
What causes crawl space mold?
Crawl spaces are mostly small and not accessed daily, thus making them difficult to dry out if there’s been any type of moisture intrusion. It’s important to note that mold can develop within 24 hours of a leak or flood in a crawl space.
How soon should you act on crawl space mold?
You may often wonder if you should spend time on crawl space mold remediation if you don’t frequent the space as much. The short answer is YES.
A more detailed explanation would be – mold releases allergens into the air, that can be easily transported from your crawl space to other parts of your home through you HVAC system. This can cause respiratory difficulties, allergies and other severe health problems depending on the type of mold it is.
Lastly, crawl space mold can also lead to structural damage of your home and that’s an issue best avoided at the get-go.
Benefits of tackling crawl space mold
Once you attend to the mold that’s festered in your craw space you automatically eliminate the following issues:
- Deterioration of structural components in your home
- Mold Growth on Dry Wall anywhere
- Water-stained walls, carpets or hardwood floors
- Wet insulation
3 steps for Crawl Space Mold Removal
- Call us to schedule an assessment.
- Leave everything to us – right from mold removal, to mold testing and inspection, providing you with a detailed yet easy to understand report, assigning a project manager to ensure everything runs smoothly while we are at your home, conducting air quality tests on completion and conclude with helping you with your insurance claim if applicable.
- Don’t worry about crawl space mold removal or any crawl space remediation cost.
Our objective has always been to provide you with an honest service at competitive pricing, with licensed and certified personnel.
Call us today!