Top Certified Mold Remediation Company in Toronto & the GTA
Trax mold specialists are IICRC certified and seasoned industry experts.
Our mold removal, remediation, mold inspection & testing services have been employed by hundreds of homeowners, businesses and commercial property owners in Toronto, the GTA and across Ontario. Having assembled and refined a team of certified and qualified personnel over the years, our top priority has always been customer satisfaction and safety.
Now, in order to understand why mold remediation is important, it’s first essential to understand what it really is and everything that comes along with it.
What is Mold Remediation?
Mold remediation is an organized multi-step process that eliminates any and all kinds of mold outbreaks and prevents any kind of re-occurrence. The mold remediation process involves inspection, containment, drying, air filtration, chemical treatment and testing.
How do we approach Mold Remediation?
- We start off with a on-site consultation to assess the degree of mold remediation that is required and the equipment that our team would need to bring in.
- Once we get our best team on it, we start off with testing – swabs and air quality tests to determine what type of mold we are dealing with – they can range from harmless to extremely toxic.
- Once the results are back, we immediately contain the affected area. Containment helps the mold spores from spreading and affecting other areas. Some containment areas may have physical barriers with negative air chambers and negative air pressure.
- We then start mold remediation with high-efficiency air filters that clear the entire area of active spores. Depending on the level of contamination, we also deploy special filtered vacuums to pick up any spores that could have settled on any surfaces. Attic remediation, basement mold remediation and crawl space mold remediation that involve a lot of moisture have us resort to our infrared scanners, dehumidifiers, industrial grade fans etc.
- This is followed by chemical remediation with anti-fungal and antimicrobial solutions that prevent it from recurring.
- The last step in mold remediation is testing again to ensure that we got everything, leaving the place safer for you.
Who should be looking to get Mold Remediation?
Homes or properties that have had any sort of flooding or water damage.
Homes with basements and attics that are not frequented often.
Properties that are on the market to be sold and will benefit by a certificate of mold inspection.
Warehouses, storage spaces, underground garages, industrial facilities.
Why is the Mold Remediation process easy with us?
We are IICRC certified and assign a project manager to every case we take up, thus making sure that everything moves along smoothly. Everyone in our team is a licensed mold remediation contractor and we will also assist you with your insurance claim. If you do not have insurance coverage we offer very competitive pricing. We ensure every project contains a detailed scope of work report that would also include tests that serve as proof for good air quality that can be presented at the time of a sale or purchase of a home or property.
Look no further for the most trusted mold remediation services. Call us today!